Learn more. Help more. Our store staff gratefully accepts your lightly used clothing, household items, appliances, electronics and more! Donating at our stores is an easy way to make room in your closet – and gives your items a chance to be useful to someone else.
Purge mods magnets
- Please continue to support clothing bins run by other charity organisations. For further information: Op Shop is a third party list of op shops across Australia. Save the Children accept donations of clothing, books, bric-a-brac, furniture, clothing and homewares at their stores across Australia.
- Locations & Hours. When you donate or shop, you support Goodwill’s mission services, create jobs, and add to the economic vitality of local communities.
Locations & Hours. When you donate or shop, you support Goodwill’s mission services, create jobs, and add to the economic vitality of local communities.
- The Lucas County Solid Waste Management District’s Residential Recycling Drop-Off Centers were designed to provide recycling opportunities to everyone in the county, particularly those areas where curbside recycling is not yet available.
To our customers and friends: We are excited to welcome you back to select Red Racks Thrift Store locations! Based on guidance from health officials, we will be taking new measures to ensure the health and safety of our teams and customers.
- Drop-Off Recycling. Visit and drop-off sorted recyclable materials free of charge. Lansing Recycling Drop-off. 16936 Wood Road, Lansing, MI 48906 (Driveway No. 6)
All Goodwill retail stores also serve as donation drop-off locations. MECKLENBURG COUNTY, NC. 9121 Bryant Farms Rd – Ballantyne (Ballantyne area near Hawk Ridge Elementary School) Hours of operation: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (Monday – Saturday) 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (Sunday) view map. 2901 Randolph Rd (Mint Museum area near Sam Drenan Rd)
- Drop-off Locations Gosh, we just want to say thanks. We are so grateful for all people like you do to support fellow Sacramentans through the collection of money, non-perishable food, gently used clothing, furniture and more. Because of you, 6,881 people received clothing, 250,000 diapers were distributed, and 23 million meals fed 1.8 million ...
How to donate your goods. We welcome donations of good quality, second-hand items to all of our shops. You can drop off your items in person during opening hours, but if you have bulky items or a lot to donate, please do call ahead to make sure we will be able to accept your donation in store.
- When delivering donations to a drop-off point, you wear a mask, put the items on the doorstep, ring the bell and take a few steps back. When receiving the items, you wear a mask, take them into your storage space and thoroughly wash your hands. Donations are left untouched for three days before being moved or distributed.
When sorting through your clothes, consider: 1. Whether you really need that many t-shirts, sweaters, skirts, etc. 2. Whether you're clinging to too many baby and toddler clothes that might be better used by other children in need. 3.
- The local clothing drop box is taped off for some reason and I have two giant garbage bags full of baby/toddler clothes. It would kill me to throw them out but the few boxes I know of seemed roped off. Any suggestions? Being very busy these days, I was looking to drop and run rather than donating and having someone look through every item. Thanks!
Here are the nearest donation drop-off locations Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, many locations have suspended pickups. And only select locations are accepting drop-offs.